Title: MGTOW – Advice for Men in College
Created On: September 4, 2017 at 07:00PM
CONTACT ME! | firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYPAL | email@example.com
PATREON | https://ift.tt/2qeT1PI
MGTOW Apologetics | http://bit.ly/2gA7BHm
MGTOW Analyses | http://bit.ly/2vBAFFp
Women to Avoid | http://bit.ly/2ez4Ky6
My MGTOW Stories | http://bit.ly/2eu7glz
Her Tendencies | http://bit.ly/2wxfr8S
MGTOW – Opting Out | http://bit.ly/2vBBLRB
MGTOW and Health | http://bit.ly/2wwRlel
Why I Am Going My Own Way | http://bit.ly/2eu7ysF
MGTOW – Red Flags | http://bit.ly/2vwdA71
MGTOW Sermons | http://bit.ly/2xJ62v6
Photo Courtesy of Adobe Stock Photo: https://ift.tt/IfBj5Oe
Welcome back MGTOW men.
College is a battleground for everyone, but especially men nowadays. College is a time to thrive. It’s when habits are formed, good or bad. It’s when money is saved, or money is lost. It’s when you blue pill away, or red pill your way through.
Below are the six main things that I would advise for you if you’re going to college for the first time, are still in college or know a male that is in college.
1) Pheromones buzzing – Ground yourself in red pill
2) You will be outnumbered both physically and in thought
3) This your chance to implode or explode – make good choices
4) Your friends will tempt you with bad habits
5) What’s your one thing? Pursue that above your schoolwork even.
6) Freedom is now. Seize It. Do NOT date in college.
Depression in College Men: http://bit.ly/2w0c34q
Gender Gap in College: http://bit.ly/1Rordb8